How I Would Fund That Works
For Early-Stage Companies
A better funding mechanism through Institutional Investment Banking.
For Retainer Lenders
A unique opportunity to receive an equity stake in high-potential early-stage companies in exchange for a short-term loan to fund the Institutional Investment Banking process.
Apply For Funds
• Contact the IWFT team to submit an application.
• After a two-stage review, if your company is approved you will become an “Approved Client.”
• IWFT will find a “Retainer Loan Investor” to provide a short-term loan to retain DelMorgan’s Institutional Investment Banking team.
• Reimburse the “Retainer Loan Investor’s” loan and use the funds to empower your growth plan.
• Review “IWFT’s Client List.” Choose a company that interests you.
• Become a “Retainer Lender” by providing a 3- to 6-month loan to hire the DelMorgan Institutional Investment Banking team to secure funding.
• Receive all of your capital plus interest back as soon as the company is funded.
• Retain an equity stake, dividends along the way, and a share of the sale when the company is sold.